1. Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
2. 18 years of age or older.
3. Willing to work alone. Able to work without supervision.
4. Willing to follow a conduct, safety, and dress code.
5. Able to pass drug and physical screens.
6. Have reliable transportation to and from assigned work areas.
7. Able to perform the physical duties of the job which include:
- Able to be on feet for several hours
- Custodial Applicants: Able to lift and carry 25 pounds frequently; lift 40 pounds occasionally.
- Floor Crew Applicants: Have a valid drivers license and good driving record. Able to lift up to 100 pounds, push/pull up to 150 pounds.
- Able to bend, squat, climb stairs with a light load, use arms overhead. Job requires regular use of arm, shoulder and wrist joints.
- If you have spine or shoulder injuries or soreness, you may not be able to use our backpack vacuums which are sometimes required.
- Able to work at a fast pace within a time limit.
- Have normal vision or wear corrective lenses for close-up and distance.
I have read, understand and meet the employment requirements for the position I have applied for.
Please Read Carefully:
I understand that ServiceMaster will rely upon the information I have provided in this application and during any interview. I certify that I have had sufficient time to carefully fill out this application and the answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that the application does not contain and errors, omissions, misrepresentations, or any information which could be interpreted as misleading. I understand that that any error, misrepresentation, omission, or misleading information in my application or interview(s) will be grounds for termination of employment. I authorize the employees, schools, or persons named above to release to ServiceMaster all information regarding my employment, character and qualifications, and agree to hold all persons harmless with respect to the information they may give, receive or publish.
I understand that nothing contained in this employment application creates contracts between ServiceMaster and myself for employment or any other benefit. No promises regarding employment have been made to me and I understand that no such promise or guarantee is binding upon ServiceMaster. If an employment relationship is established, I understand that my employment and compensation can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either ServiceMaster or myself. I further understand that no representative of ServiceMaster, other that the President of the company, has any authorization to enter into any agreement for any employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the forgoing and any such agreement to the company must be in writing and signed by the president. I also understand that I am required to abide by all of the rules and regulations of the company.
I understand that I may be required to disclose criminal convictions at a later time.
I hereby consent to undergo a drug urinalysis and/or physical examination by a physician appointed by ServiceMaster, at ServiceMaster's expense, should such an examination be requested.
Electronic Signature (enter your name):